Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bleach in large amounts is the devil.

So, for as long as I can remember BL has wanted me to go BLONDE with my hair.  Platinum blonde.  Well, about a week and a half ago, I finally did it.  Well- not AS blonde as a lot of people, there is still a lot of warmth in my hair since my hair pulls red so bad.  BUT, it's BLONDE.  Pictures don't do it justice. 


Now, usually when I do my hair, I just get highlights put in it, and I'm a "blonde" on a day to day basis, but with darker pieces, carmel pieces, and blonde pieces.... so therefore, I only go in about every 6 weeks for highlights (foils.)



So with this.  It's only been a week and a half mind you.  I am going insane.  I have dark grow out and feel like a freak.  Not to mention, from doing this, my hair FRIZZED like crazy.  Notice in the right picture?  My hair does have a tiny bit of frizz to it, but if I blow dry it while brushing it, it lays nice and silky.  Um, not anymore.  Just today in fact while I was blow drying, it got all hard to brush through and I ended up brushing a knot of hair out without even knowing what happened.  Until it happened that is. 
SO, needless to say.  NO more platinum for this chick.  I don't dig it.  Sorry BL, you're out of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment